We believe in and seek Jesus’ vision of a community of disciples who are so inspired by Jesus’ love, life, and sacrifice, that we are moved to lay down our lives in loving worship and obedience for Him, understanding that in the very end, we will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and rose from the dead. Salvation is found in no one else. (Acts 4:12, 1 Corinthians 15:3-5)
- The entire Bible is the inspired and inerrant word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Everyone is guilty of sin and in need of a savior. (Romans 3:23)
- Grace, in the form of forgiveness of sins, is available to everyone through Jesus the Son of God. (John 3:16)
- God’s plan of salvation is through faith, repentance of sins, confession of Jesus as Lord, baptism & the reception of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth. (Ephesians 4:4-6)
- Members of the body of Christ are both called to be disciples and go and make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:18-19)